WhatsApp's New Own Emojis appears in v2.17.365 beta... Looks Cartoonish and pretty much iOS Types


( I know I am a just a little bit late) WhatsApp's latest beta has something pretty interesting for us and that is its all new own emojis. So, the company has left the iOS emojis and has developed its own (However, they look pretty much like the iOS). Yes, they look a little bit cartoonish but for me, they look good. I really liked these ones. Here are those for you to see and keep your suggestion over them.




I know they are looking small but you can try them in real life just by installing the APK from the link down below.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Best Windows Shortcut Keys You Didn't Know About

How to? Enable material design in different elements of Chrome

Doddle 4 Google is back

How you can make your own 3D Hologram for free? DIY!!!