Useful Tech. 360. completes one year: Now chat with my own bot


Finally, after completing 100 posts just a few days ago, today we are 1 year strong and going on without any worry.

For this great day, I had done something different and also very much interesting.
From today onwards, you will be able to chat with me... hmmmm... not me, but with my bot. Yes, you heard it right. Clicking the bottom-right button on this page enables it. Right now, it is not totally perfect and answers some few questions that you can see after clicking it.

If you also want your own A. I. Bot, stay tuned for that tutorial.

Thanks for your support and keeping it alive. Still, it is completely ad-free as this is not done by me for any money or profits.

Again,
Thank YOU!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Most Weird Apps That Shamefully Exist on the Play Store!

8 Google Search Tips in 4 MIN!

Here !s when Google is going to release the Google Pixel 3

Get Material Design 2.0 on Google Chrome Right Now!

Making My Own Android Wallpaper!