Come here, let me know you how you can make your personal A. I. bots!


You will probably have seen my bot and have talked with it. If not yet, you can try it by clicking that icon in the bottom-left of the page.

I thought it will be great if even you will know the way to make it. It's as much as easy as reading this blog. So, without any future due, let's get started.

1. Firstly, you will have to visit bottr.me which will help you in your bot making.

2. Sign in to that website with any of the given options.

3. It can ask you what you are. For instance, I marked the columns with label 'student' and 'bloggerer'.

4. Now you can make your own questions and their answers too.

5. The website says the more social accounts you add, the smarter it will get.

6. You can now embed it in your website, share with your friends and much more.

You can make changes and add new questions with their answers anytime and after that, anywhere you have shared it will have it. 

(It can itself answer on greetings like 'Hello' and 'How are you?', so you don't need to add that)

Sounds easy, try it now and share me your experience after using it and subscribe more useful posts regularly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Most Weird Apps That Shamefully Exist on the Play Store!

8 Google Search Tips in 4 MIN!

Here !s when Google is going to release the Google Pixel 3

Get Material Design 2.0 on Google Chrome Right Now!

Making My Own Android Wallpaper!