Making My Own Android Wallpaper!


The Android lovers like me love different wallpapers on their phones every time now and then. But what, if you wnat to your own wallpaper for reasons like having your name or photo , whatever you want. This is where we comes in. Trust me guys, this way is really easy and time-saving if you can't use softwares like Photoshop or maybe don't know how to use them.

I am using Canva, an online design making software which can be used for not only making wallpapers but tons of other things with great attractive templates.

You can take a look in the video what I am doing and how easy it is.....



You can suggest another videos that you want me to make in the comments section below. Hope you guys enjoy the stuff and keep on watching!




You May Also Like-



Keep on watching!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Most Weird Apps That Shamefully Exist on the Play Store!

8 Google Search Tips in 4 MIN!

Here !s when Google is going to release the Google Pixel 3

Get Material Design 2.0 on Google Chrome Right Now!